Join us from overseas
We're also committed to our people and helping them be the best they can be. As Executive Director, I'm really proud of what our people continue to achieve.
If you see working with Audit New Zealand as the next step in your career, I hope the stories and information here will help. We know it's not a decision you'll make lightly.
Stephen Walker, Executive Director
We can offer you:
- diverse and varied audit work with a range of public entities throughout New Zealand’s public sector, including central and local government;
- career development and progression, including mentoring and opportunities to enhance your leadership skills;
- competitive pay, and we cover professional memberships;
- discounted health care insurance, funded eye-tests, and funded influenza immunisations;
- help with some of the costs of moving to New Zealand; and
- help to fast-track your immigration process – we’re an accredited employer with Immigration New Zealand.
Hear from people who've made the move to join us...
- Mari-Anne left Scotland for Dunedin
- Matthew settled in Wellington
- Ruth moved to Christchurch and now has a family
- James moved here from Singapore.
If you’re successful in getting a job offer, we’ll put you directly in touch with a staff member who has already made the move to New Zealand.
- A special edition of our electronic staff newsletter (for an insight into our values and how we work)
- New Zealand Now (a guide to living and working in New Zealand, "packed with useful, reliable information to help you get settled")
- Immigration requirements and information
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Property - Real Estate New Zealand and trademe.co.nz/property
- Jobs for your family – seek.co.nz (all vacancies) and jobs.govt.nz (public sector vacancies)
Page last updated: 28 October 2016